Saturday, September 20

a week gone by without a post - BAD Sara!

I was in Scotland from Monday to Thursday with dad & some of his Harvard Business School alum. Talked a lot about the economy, banks, derivatives, and other terms which I didn't understand and can't remember now either!

Today I'm off to our first Norwich University European Alumni Group Meeting, which I'm the chair of, so I gotta run, but didn't want you to think I'd fallen off the face of the earth over here in London.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 21 September, 2008 03:43, Blogger mary o said...

So glad to hear from you. Be interested to hear about the Norwich meeting. Good-Oh to you for taking on the chair of the group.

Looking forward to a chat when you've got a spare few minutes.

Love and hugs, Mom

 
At 21 September, 2008 09:23, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

I live vicariously as a world traveler through you...LOL

Linda D. in Seattle

 
At 21 September, 2008 20:23, Blogger Jenn C said...

aww, now we are both NU reps. i am the class agent for my class and you are in charge of the european alums! how fun! hope it was a good meeting

 
At 21 September, 2008 23:05, Blogger Sara said...

mary o:
great to chat with you quickly today whilst I was en-route to Buckingham Palace (which was amazing btw) will try to give you a bell later this week, xx

cheesewiz:
glad someone's enjoying "our" travels!

JG:
we had a blast - just need to get a few more members involved!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home