Friday, September 12

Friday evening update

so again it's been a busy week with dad making my bed frame . . . my mate Andy's double 18 birthday dinner last night at Jamie Oliver's restaurant Fifteen . . . seeing the movie The Duchess . . . my french lesson . . . and I can't even think what else has gone on, I just know it's been super busy!

Tomorrow Dad, Kaylie & I are off to Brighton for the day and on Sunday I'm not going anywhere or doing anything, okay okay, aside from laundry & packing for Monday. Our train outta Euston is at 10.45am on Monday morning. We should be in Edinburgh by 4.30pm. Did you know that Edinburgh is the home to Alexander Graham Bell, Sean Connery, and J.K. Rowling, who actually wrote her first book at a local coffee shop called, Nicolson's Cafe.

We'll be up north till Thursday morning when I catch a train back down to London & dad flies home to the states. Aside from that we'll just be awaiting the arrival of JCG's baby G, which is especially important now that I've entered 2 guesses for when (s)he will arrive and we all know I WANT to be correct!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12 September, 2008 23:40, Blogger jen said...

i LOVE edinburgh! have fun.

 
At 13 September, 2008 22:25, Blogger Sara said...

thanks jen, i will :) i've been there once before, but i'm really looking forward to going again! how have you been? long time no talk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home