Friday, September 5

Friday update for JCG

sorry I don't have anything exciting to report, but I promised JCG that I'd make a few posts so she's not super bored whilst on bed rest! Only thing I have to say today is that I'm sick & tried of the rain, it really kills my mood :-(

Other bits of excitement today are:

- went to the cinema tonight with Kaylie & saw the movie Step Brothers, which let me save you the time, DON'T bother, not worth it!!!!!!!!!

- tried my first ever Tim Tam - does anyone know what those are? hint: Kaylie introduced them to me.

Aside from that I've gotta run as we're off to Oxford tomorrow (in the POURING rain I'm sure) to visit a family friend & we need to wake up at 7am :-(

another hint on the tim tams, kaylie's an aussie

click here for answer

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 06 September, 2008 23:05, Blogger Jenn C said...

tim tams sound joyous!

 
At 07 September, 2008 01:41, Blogger LindseyO said...

Tim Tams = chocolate covered biscuits with cream filling! (I cheated and looked them up on Wikipedia.) They sound terrific! :)

 
At 08 September, 2008 14:21, Blogger Sara said...

jg:
they are, i'll try to get some before next time i come home

zee:
good one!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home