Wednesday, November 7

Haiku 1

I've decided to alternate between differences between the UK & US and some poetry. I'm not a poet by any means, but I had a dream about haiku poems the other night & since in my mind they can't be all that hard to make up (5, 7, 5) I'm gonna give them a go . . . .



clocks set back again
sun moves so low in the sky
again wintertime

in other exciting news, I was chosen as the "winner" of "Caption This" over at Carmi's blog Written Inc , feel free to pop over to his site & check out the caption this contests - they're super fun (or at least my co-workers & I are addicted for sure!)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 07 November, 2007 17:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved your comments about washer/dryers. I've seen washer/dryer combos here but they're not yet highly rated. Great concept.

Inez and I tried our hands at haiku. Guess who really was great? Inez, of course, but it was fun. I'll try to see whether I can find any of mine.

sally wrote again how they'd love to see you in Phuket, but only of course if it fits in with your schedule. Her partner, Julius, is a riot. You'd love him.

Love, Mommio

 
At 07 November, 2007 18:24, Blogger Sara said...

thanks mum! it would be cool if you could post some of yours on my haiku posts . . . they are much harder than I thought they would be & of course Inez would be brill at them, no surprises there :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home