Friday, November 2

"You" in Images

Every "googled" yourself? How about Google imaging yourself? PCS over at Adirondack Musing did it, so I decided to follow his lead, and if you Google image my initials this is what you get . . . and when you put my whole name (in brackets) you get . . .

It's even funnier to me that I actually knew SVO was a type of Mustang, cause back in my days of my engagement it was a big topic as to what name I would keep & so when considering changing from SVO to SVT, my fiance at the time pointed out no matter what I did I was still going to be a Mustang in his eyes - in case you don't believe me, SVT Google images produce . . . That about sums up my Google images, not sure why there is no actual photo of moi, but maybe that's a good thing!!

And if you get a chance pop over to Zee's site and leave her a comment about what you'd like to know about American Healthcare over the month of November.

TGIF . . . have a good weekend :)

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 02 November, 2007 19:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool. I had no idea you could do that.

 
At 03 November, 2007 04:03, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

OK, this post gave me the giggles because, of COURSE, I had to try "googling" my name and then my initials...guess what? I got some weird picture for...drum roll please...BOOBTOWN!

Oh the things I've never known...

Linda D. in Seattle, WA, USA

 
At 03 November, 2007 11:25, Blogger Sara said...

SusieJ:

Nor did I to be honest, just love learning new things :)

 
At 03 November, 2007 11:26, Blogger Sara said...

CheeseWiz:

Boobtown - how exciting, way more than a freakin car!! now aren't you glad I thaught you that - lol - gave you a laugh if nothing else :)

 
At 05 November, 2007 13:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I put in my name and got a whole lot of pics of other people. I put in my initials and got a whole lot of pics of guns. Booooooooo. :(

 
At 05 November, 2007 18:28, Blogger Sara said...

Amanda:

sorry about the gun photos :( we'll just have to some new initials ;)

 
At 06 November, 2007 02:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

zounds like a hoot! for sure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home