Sunday, November 4

man oh man time is flyin by

so I leave for Thailand 2 weeks from tomorrow & I'm starting to panic, not about the conference so much but about my holiday afterwards, do I have everything I need? who will water my one & only cactus during my 19 days of world travel?

things I need to do before leaving in no particular order:

  • exchange money (get US$ and Baht)

  • make a list of items I need to buy prior to leaving (if anything)

  • figure out what I'm going to bring

  • pack

  • buy tummy meds (just in case)

  • get lots of sleep

  • finish my poster for the conference

  • get poster printed & laminated

  • get a poster holder

  • print off my holiday itinerary

  • make a copy of my keys for plant waterer

okay that's all I can think of at the mo & I need to get back in the lab for a few minutes so I'll leave it at that for now . . . . hope every one's enjoying their weekend!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 05 November, 2007 06:11, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Ah, the life of a jet-setting scientist! I'm sure you'll git 'er done...that is, everything you NEED to do to have a grand time on your trip.

And, BTW...the previous post title "Knocked Up" was the only thing that showed up on my Google Reader...I nearly swallowed my teeth! Whew...

Linda D. in Seattle, WA, USA

 
At 05 November, 2007 09:14, Blogger Sara said...

Ms. CheeseWiz:
I can see how you'd be worried!

 
At 06 November, 2007 02:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zounds like zoo vil be bzy 4 ze nxt tooo wks. goud luc!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home