man oh man time is flyin byso I leave for Thailand 2 weeks from tomorrow & I'm starting to panic, not about the conference so much but about my holiday afterwards, do I have everything I need? who will water my one & only cactus during my 19 days of world travel?
things I need to do before leaving in no particular order:
- exchange money (get US$ and Baht)
- make a list of items I need to buy prior to leaving (if anything)
- figure out what I'm going to bring
- buy tummy meds (just in case)
- get lots of sleep
- finish my poster for the conference
- get poster printed & laminated
- get a poster holder
- print off my holiday itinerary
- make a copy of my keys for plant waterer
okay that's all I can think of at the mo & I need to get back in the lab for a few minutes so I'll leave it at that for now . . . . hope every one's enjoying their weekend!