Monday, October 29

hanging my a thread

so you can stop worrying now . . . I am alive . . . for awhile on Saturday I wondered if I would ever be able to get outta bed, but I made it. I'm definitely not 100%, but after showering this morning didn't feel like I had to go straight back to bed and since I have no internet at my new home I couldn't let ya'll know I was slowly coming back to life yesterday and thanks to this yucky virus I caught I have nothing to say about my weekend aside from "zzzzzzzz" cause that was ALL I've been able to do since Thursday night when I got home from work!! No for real, I slept from Thursday night at 7pm until 8am Friday (when I got up to txt work & announce I would not be making it in & to run to the loo) and then back to sleep until 11am on Saturday, when I was so outta it - I had to call Jim to find out what day it was! I thought I was better so I got up to shower, realised I was no better, put new pjs on & headed directly back into bed - forgot how exhausting showering can be (lol).

on a totally different note, can anyone explain to me where the month of October went? I can't believe that Thursday is November 1st . . . I know I slept a lot this weekend, but not that much!!

P.S. thanks to all of you who sent well wishes my way :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 29 October, 2007 13:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the world of the living.

I don't know where October went either. But just think! You're that much closer to December when you can come home to visit!!!

 
At 29 October, 2007 19:26, Blogger jen said...

glad you are feeling better.

 
At 30 October, 2007 04:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! Sara's better and back from bad virus land.

Love and hugs,

Mommio

 
At 30 October, 2007 08:36, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Girl! I hope one of those nasty bugs you work with in your lab didn't jump out of a petri dish and nab you?!? LOL But most likely it was the runny-nosed kid sitting next to you on the transit...

Glad you are doing/feeling a bit better and the stress of your move is behind you.

Linda D. in Seattle, WA, USA

 
At 30 October, 2007 11:59, Blogger Sara said...

Amanda:
Cheers my dear - fingers crossed I'll see you Dec/Jan!!!

Jen:
Thank u!

Mommio:
hugs back at ya, xx

CheeseWiz:
No, def not a bug from the lab, but for awhile I wondered - lol - hope you're feelin better soon!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home