Friday, October 5

7 random's

thanks to the Cheesewiz over at Brain Cheese, I've been memmed (can you say that!?!?!?) to tell ya'll 7 random things about me, glorious me, I know you're all so excited you can hardly contain yourselves, but please try:

  1. I love pineapples & mangoes. When my dear mate Kathy & I went to Costa Rica, breakfast was our absolute favourite time of the day because we could eat as much fresh fruit as we'd like & we use to pile our plates with pineapples, mangoes, and strawberries & just stuff our lil faces.
  2. My aunt turns 71 today, Happy Birthday Auntie Ann, not really sure if that is "something about me" but it's something related to me, so I'm counting it.
  3. My dad just called & gave me my aunt's phone number in Florida so I can call her.
  4. I have a Nokia mobile phone which I got for free when I switched my provider to O2.
  5. My ex-fiance's best friend is marrying a girl I grew up with tomorrow in NYC
  6. My favourite trainers are made by Adidas Climalites, but they're not so good in wet weather!
  7. My shoe size is a US 9 and a UK 6 or 7 depending on the shoe.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 06 October, 2007 03:35, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Hehe...gotcha!

And what's a petite thang like you doing wearing a size 9 shoe? LOL

Linda D. in Seattle, WA, USA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home