Wednesday, September 26

Post #770 - where does the time go?

I know I've not been as good posting on a regular basis, but since I have a few interesting things to tell ya I figured I'd give you a quick post - can't believe it's my 770th one!!

So I have a massive headache for no real reason (that I can come up with) unless of course it's just stress, but to be honest I can't think of that much - I mean there are a few unknowns in my life at the moment, but to my conscious brain they're not bothering me cause I'm old enough to know things that are meant to be will be & if not, there's a reason for it.

A few of those things are:

  • I could be moving to a nice new flat in Tufnell Park on October 13th, course there is still background checks & the like to be done, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too too much, but it would cut my commute in half & be near the flat I had last year which even though not everyone is a fan of that area, I like it, maybe just cause it's familiar to me but whatever, I like it, so there :)
  • I've got a ton of stuff to do at work before my potential move in October, since that's when I have to have my presentation for Thailand finished. Things are going well, it's just that I don't have enough time to do what I wanna get done, to make it as solid as I want it, but I guess such is life . . .
  • One of my bestest friends from the UK moved to New York on Monday & I really miss her!! I mean I'm happy MissyLou & Jeremy are there, I think it's an AWESOME opportunity, but still we use to hang out at least once a week, so it's going to be quite an adjustment for me (well probably for her as well)

Okay that's enough of that . . . in order to keep myself "happy" I've been keeping busy reading some of my fav blogger's posts, in particular BrainCheese, who's kept me rolling with laughter this past week when I've felt a bit overwhelmed!

And for those of you who joined me at LSHTM in 2005, can you believe it was 2 years ago this coming Monday that Greg gave us our first lecture . . . where did the 720 days go???? I was talking with John today & he said that there are 13 girls and 1 guy this term, we joked that that one guy was going to look like a big stud when they go out as a group - LOL

Alrighty, my bed is calling my name, laters.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 27 September, 2007 08:47, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Headaches...hmmm. You sure you don't have MS?!? Seriously, just kidding...wouldn't wish THAT on anyone.

A move in the future? I imagine this is a "good" thing for you? Eventually? You have a housemate right now, don't you?

You really need to be more conscientious about how you are spending your leisure reading...I've heard a rumor the person who writes that BrainCheese blog is quite daft!

Linda D. in Seattle, WA, USA

 
At 27 September, 2007 12:34, Blogger Sara said...

At the moment I have FIVE flatmates - don't ask!

Well my best mate over here (Jim) is known for calling me a "dumb daft cow" when he's trying to get my attention & I don't answer to my name, so maybe that's why we get along so well if we're both daft :)

 
At 27 September, 2007 18:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the guys in our program were studs.

 
At 28 September, 2007 22:10, Blogger Sara said...

true enough, but even if this guy isn't he'll sure look like one walking around with 12 girls - lol - I sure do miss bottle nights & term two's journal club presentations (in 2 weeks I have to do one on my own, where are you Amanda when I need you?!?!?!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home