Friday, September 21

Stillwater, NY?!?!?!?

So I was just looking at where people who read my blog are located & someone is from Stillwater, NY, which I've never heard of . . . can anyone enlighten me - I know I know, I could just google it but I figured it might be more interesting if the person who was from there told me. Course I know this is gonna backfire in my face as it will be someone I know really well & I'll be super embarrassed I didn't realise where they lived. Course when I log in it shows up at Lambeth, UK and I'm not really in Lambeth at all, so maybe Stillwater is just the closest place that the sitemeter knows about.

In other semi-funny news this week, you might already have heard this story from me but incase you haven't:
My work colleague at DSTL called me the FACS Guru the other day & I nearly wet myself since I am far from a guru with the FACS machine, so I said it's more like a Guru In Training, but then I realised that spelled out GIT (British slang: a foolish or worthless person), so I said hows about a Guru In Advanced Training, I wonder if that's one of those stories where you had to be there moments, hope it makes you laugh, cause I'm still laughing telling you about it days later - but then again that might just prove to you how unexciting my life is these days . . .

That's all for my Friday, thanks to all of you who have voted for me!!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Happy Yom Kippur to my Jewish mates!

2 Comments:

At 22 September, 2007 13:40, Blogger PCS said...

Anyone from Saranac Lake with a verizon account will show up as Stillwater.

 
At 22 September, 2007 13:42, Blogger Sara said...

what is that about?!?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home