Thursday, October 4

good news & goats

So my estate agent left a message for me saying he had some good news, but now I'm waiting for him to call me back AND my dear co-worker Annemieka just offered me a desk and tv stand, should I get it . . . now I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news, who fancies buying a goat? I just had a brilliant idea for Christmas presents for me family. I might just buy each one of them a goat - I mean how cool would that be? It's not like a dog that they have to walk or a cat where they have to change the litter box and from the photos you can see it's way easier than building a goat pen. You can buy a brick as well, but I thought the goat was way cooler. What do you all think of this idea, do you think my family will agree or have I fallen off my rocker?

Update: I got the new place - YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 04 October, 2007 21:38, Blogger jen said...

congrats on the new flat!

i decided that i'm giving gift certicates to www.kiva.org for the holidays this year.

 
At 05 October, 2007 01:12, Blogger LindseyO said...

Goats? Interesting idea. :)

I think my family is going to be getting homemade bread dough: at .23/lb, flour's about all I can afford this year. Sigh.

 
At 05 October, 2007 04:01, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Whatever floats your goat...I mean, BOAT!

Congrats on the flat!!!!!! Singing Kool & the Gangs, "Celebration" right now in your honor!!!!

Linda D. in Seattle, WA, USA

 
At 05 October, 2007 06:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the flat! That's great news! Say hi to Annemieke for me.
Susan

 
At 10 October, 2007 22:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no GOAT for me please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home