Wednesday, August 20

COOLEST DATE EVER

who noticed that today's date is 20082008???

probably not many of you Americans cause you think it's 08202008, but since the rest of the world seems to view the date as day/month/year that makes today 20/08/2008 or 20082008, isn't that funny?

Okay so maybe I have too much time on my hands, but that's cause I set aside today to read someone materials & methods along with her results section & you probably guessed it . . . she's NOT here! With a painful knee I was thinking this would be something good to do today, but if she's not here soon I'm going to go home. I've just got to collect my supernatants from my 48 hours experiment & then I'm outta here with or without her sections to read!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 21 August, 2008 08:45, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

I kinda thought it was cool when it was 8/8/08 this year...but then again, I also thought it was hilarious when it was 6/6/06, too!


Linda D. in Seattle

 
At 21 August, 2008 11:28, Blogger Sara said...

true that true that!

 
At 02 September, 2008 12:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very sad when you can remember what you did a certain date...on 8/8/88 I made about 10L of PBS and wrote out ALL the labels...probably why I remember it so well!! When I saw the name of the post I thought you had gone a FANTASTIC DATE...you know man and stuff!! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home