Thursday, June 7

Thursday Thirteen #9


Thirteen important people in my daily life

Before I start this, do not be offended if you do not make the list - there are many important people in my life, but this post is limited to mentioning only 13. Also I am not listing them in any order, just as they pop into my head!

1. My lil sis, Patty - list is too long for an explanation, but I reckon you know why!

2. My mom - see above reason

3. My dad - see above reason

4. Jim (from London) - for being a fantastic, supportive, loving friend & writing a reference for me to stay in London

5. Rob (from London) - just for being your goofy self

6. Kristen & PJ (from NY) - for always being there for me & being my oldest best friend

7. My boss, Greg - for being so positive & supportive & offering me this awesome job

8. My co-workers, Anna, Tasha, and Karen - for being so easy to talk to & fun to work with

9. Sylwia (from CT - you might think of her as Kevin's wife) - for emailing often with updates on the kids & other chit-chat

10. My flatmates, Zarina, Estee, Antonio, and Giulia - for making our home fun to be in

11. Paula (in NY) for teaching me all the technical skills I have now!

12. Public transport drivers for getting me to & from work safely & on time (almost) each day - not an easy task in this city

13. All you bloggers out there who make me laugh, cry, and think when reading your daily posts.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10 June, 2007 16:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was touched to see your gratitude for the public transport drivers in your list. Thank YOU Ra, Blogger Extraordinaire, for also providing us with laughter tears and awe at your wonderful manner of relating your adventures! If your Ardsley English teachers could only see you now! HA! Love, Mommio

 
At 12 June, 2007 04:59, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Quite an impressive list! And since I really don't know you at all except in the blogosphere, I wasn't in the least bit jealous that I didn't make the top 13...really...seriously...LOL!

Linda D. in Seattle, WA, USA

 
At 12 June, 2007 06:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah...I made the list : )
I'm so proud of all that you've accomplished !!
love,
Paula

 
At 12 June, 2007 10:35, Blogger Sara said...

Linda - you did make it to the top 13 0 you get included in the category of "all you bloggers out there" :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home