Thursday, May 31

Mommaduke's New Wheels

So me mum (as the Brits say) just got a new pair of fancy wheels to jet around Portland in, check it out . . . I'm not so sure that Henry likes the look of this new thing in his house, but I'm sure he'll get use to it - of course he use to always bark at bike riders, so maybe this will help him get over his insane fear of bikers - mom you'll have to keep us posted on this!

As for the #7 thing, I honestly don't know - it's just been that way for a long time - it is my lucky number so maybe that has to do with it?!?!? I just know if given the chance to chose a time I always end it in 7, volumes, times, weights, lotto numbers, sometimes it can be a multiple of 7, but typically I just want to see the number 7 I guess . . . maybe I need counseling or something, who knows!

In other "exciting" news check out Jen's post here about a moron & his father-in-law!

2 Comments:

At 01 June, 2007 09:40, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

I have heard that Portland is one of the most biker-friendly cities around...at least I'VE never run over one when I've driven through! LOL

Linda D. in Seattle (just up from Portland)

 
At 01 June, 2007 14:49, Blogger jen said...

cool bike!

thanks for the shout-out, and have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home