Saturday, June 2

link love

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.


Holly’s Corner
An Island Life
Whee! All The Way Home
The Middling Monettes
Garnet's Adventures

Next select five people to tag . . . Feel free to participate if you want to.

What were you doing 10 years ago?


Well I was 19 and had just finished a year at Hofstra University. I was getting ready to work at summer camp, but in the mean time I was just relaxing at my parents house, catching up with friends who I hadn't seen while I was on the island.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

I was in London, taking Immunology of Parasites, but only had a few days left, so I was more focused on final exams which were only a few days away!!

Five Snacks You Enjoy

1. Snack-a-Jacks (salt & vinegar flavoured)

2. grapes

3. Chocolate truffles.

4. Tostitos chips

5. Cheese & onion crisps (chips)

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To

1. Nightswimming - REM
2. Just wanted to see you - Lucinda Williams
3. This is My Song - Carbon Leaf
4. Silent Sea - KT Tunstall
5. Dear Mr President - Pink

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire

1. by lots of plane tickets so my mates in the US could come to the UK.
2. buy a house in London
3. donate my salary to charity (I couldn't stop working)
4. get a PhD - cause I'd be able to pay the outrageous int'l student fees in this country
5. travel to tropical destinations.

Five Bad Habits

1. procrastination.
2. worrying too much.
3. over booking myself.
4. not eating for hours at a time and then binging on junk.
5. cracking my knuckles.

Five Things You Like To Do

1. blog.
2. meet up with friends for picnics
3. go to the beach.
4. reading.
5. traveling.

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again

1. wool sweaters.
2. peg-legged pants
3. t-shirt clips.
4. hypercolour shirts.
5. Z cavaricci pants I wore in HS.

Five Favorite Toys

1. laptop computer.
2. iPod.
3. digital camera.
4. phone.
5. spider solitaire.

Now it’s your turn. When and if you do it, leave me a comment so I can go and check it out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home