Tuesday, June 12

good lil quote


Thanks to BrainCheese - I found this cool bumper sticker & thought I'd share it with you as I've got bugger all to do at work today & basically am just waiting for 17.00 to roll around so I can leave, yeah only 2 hours left!!
Oh yeah & if you happen to have any spare change in your pocket would you please donate here - the money raised is for Multiple Sclerosis - I'm not just posting this randomly, I donated in honour of my friends who live with this horrible disease on a daily basis, Zee, BrainCheese, and a few others who wish to remain nameless)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12 June, 2007 19:46, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

THANKS, SARA!!! For the free press about the MS150 here in the "states"/Washington...and if I DIDN'T say it earlier, thank you so much for your donation...I'm thinking your dear friend, ZEE, may have preferred just having the "cash" right now, but whatever. LOL You BOTH entertain me so in your blogs...

Linda D. in Seattle, WA, USA

 
At 12 June, 2007 20:44, Blogger LindseyO said...

Well, I am terribly fond of cash, but at this point I want them to find a damn cure already!! Or at least, to hurry up with the stupid oral-doses of MS meds so we don't have to shoot ourselves every week/day/whatever!!

Sara, you are a doll. Thank you for your support!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home