Friday, May 25

Thursday Thirteen #7 (on Friday)


Thirteen Things I prefer to do alone

1. Sometimes I enjoy shopping alone, then nobody is saying, "what about this" all the time

2. Blogging

3. Reading a book

4. Working in the lab - I got a bit spoiled at Trudeau and so now I'm not a huge fan of sharing pipettes or bench space

5. Cleaning the house - nobody else does it the way I do it & if others are "helping" I for some reason feel the need to go over what they've done - apparently I've gotten a bit of my sister's OCD - lol

7. Watch the telly - that way I can watch a show I want without getting grief! BUT having said that if it's a sporting event or Jeopardy, I want people around!

8. Bake/cook - this goes along with people not doing it "my way" . . . anyone remember the famous saying, "me do me self"

9. Drive - gives me time to think about whatever I want - sometimes I blast music, other times I just drive in silence

10. Sudoku - nothing worse than someone saying over your shoulder, "that's a 7"

11. Gardening - nice peaceful time to myself . . now I can't think of any more "alone" things, so I'm gonna end with 2 "not alone" things :)

12. Traveling to foreign countries I do not like to do alone, especially a country where English is not the native language, always helps to have someone to help with directions & split the cost of hotels etc

13. Eating out I do not like to do alone - I'd rather have people to chat with while I eat, but am not one of those who cannot eat alone, just prefer the company.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 25 May, 2007 21:48, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Ah, no kidding on that driving and cleaning idea ALONE...even when I WISH I had a housekeeper, I know I'd just drive someone crazy following them around! LOL

You say your "sister's OCD" like it's a bad thing?!? LOL

Linda D. in Seattle, WA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home