Friday, May 18

when i'm old & grey

A friend (who wishes to remain nameless) tagged me on this one:

When I am an old woman…

I’ll speak my mind and not worry what others are thinking.

I’ll make a decision and not second guess myself twenty times a day for years after.

I’ll travel more often and not be restricted by work or time off.

I will take time to smell the proverbial roses instead of running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

I’ll miss my parents, unless of course I'm lucky and they're able to live to be over 100!

I will enjoy time with my grandchildren (yes, I know I need to have children first, but this was just asking when I'm old!)

I will spend every day doing only what I WANT to do, not just what I HAVE to do.

I will spend my days gardening and reading what ever interests me (instead of scientific papers all the time).

I’m tagging Zee and Jen

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 18 May, 2007 18:13, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Hellooo!

Finally found out "who" the annon. donor (Sara) is from my blog!

I'm putting you in my "google alerts" now...because I'm soooo high tech and all. LOL

Linda D. in Seattle, WA, USA

 
At 21 May, 2007 15:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I don't need to be nameless-just didn't want my new blog to be linked.

 
At 21 May, 2007 15:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah..I left myself nameless above...it's me!

-Shannon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home