Tuesday, May 15

lung health

In keeping with lung health, scientists in France say to stick with a Mediterranean diet in order to avoid getting a COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).

In other news a bomb was found & people had to evacuate their homes for the night - did that get your attention? No need to worry about my safety, first off it was a WWII bomb & second it was in Bethnal Green (east), not really close to my place (north) at all. updated see below

How wonderful is the story related to photo #4? Just another proof that the best laid plans of mice & men (or in this case wolf & donkey) often go awry.

As you may recall I made a list of things I wanted to get done before the end of 2007 and so far I've accomplished 3 1/2 - I've posted photos, met friends in Germany, and gotten the internet up & running at home - yeah!!! The half being trying to be a veggie head, which I do most days but when others have cooked I don't say, "oh yeah I don't eat meat", but I reckon since I mentioned "trying" to be one then most of the time I am one.

And since I have bugger all to report, I will leave you with this wonderful quote from a fantastic author . . . "Mais les yeux sont aveugles. Il faut chercher avec le cœur." Which translated into English says, "But the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart."

Update at 15:45: Unexploded World War II bombs may be buried under the east London 2012 Olympic Games site - from the BBC website a few minutes ago.

1 Comments:

At 15 May, 2007 15:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, st. antoine de exupery. he is wonderful. We loved Le Petit Prince, oui???
Loved the upside down (or maybe it's the "right size" map.

Love, Mommio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home