Thursday Thirteen #6
1. Non hand washers - people who don't wash their hands after being in the bathroom/toilet. I don't care if you just went in to get a tissue, wash your hands, since the rest of us have no clue what you did in there!
2. Pushers - people who push to get on the bus early in the morning - there are many seats & lots of standing room so no need to push/shove (at night I can understand b/c sometimes there isn't enough room & the doors close in your face, but first thing in the morning it's a TOTALLY different story!)
3. Constant commentators - people who feel the need to comment during a lab meeting just to hear themselves speak more than to be helpful or those who ask questions just to try to "trip up" the presenter & then huff when the presenter doesn't know the "correct" answer - WhoTF do you think you are?!??!!?
4. Delinquent dishwashers - people who leave dishes in a shared sink for extended periods of time & then sorta pretend like they have no clue who's dishes they are & make a scene to say "don't know who's these are but I'm sick & tired of them being here so I'll do the washing up" as if they don't recall they were the ONLY one who had avocado for dinner this week & there is avocado all over the dirty dishes.
5. Non-reciprocaters - people who complain about you never coming to visit them (after you've been to their place multiple times), yet they never come to visit you (the same can go for phone calls, "why don't you call me?" as if phones only work in one direction?!?!?!
7. Grungy mugs - from leaving coffee/tea cup/mug on a desk over night so in the morning they have that nasty old coffee/tea sorta dried on to the bottom of the cup/mug
8. Unreturned phone calls, emails, or other types of correspondence & then when you comment about it you get a comment such as, "I'm just so busy" MY reply, "you make time for the things that are important!"
9. Damp or wet trousers - ya know when the heel of your jeans gets wet when walking in the rain & then seeps up the leg - that really does my head in
10. Promise breakers - it's not that hard & if you had no intention of doing it in the first place, why'd ya bother to promise, you could have just said, "I'll think about it" or "I'll try"
11. Improper loo roll replacers - everybody who's anyone knows by now that the loo roll has to come over from the top, not hang down from the underside!!!
12. Sock seams - MUST MUST MUST be on top of your toes in a straight line - I don't want to have to feel the seem under my foot at all - just ask my mom she'll tell you what I joy it was dressing me when I was younger (unless of course there were tree men working outside)
13. Placebo parents - these are the ones who have kids but then end up having a nanny who raises them so that the parents never spend any quality time, or the type who have kids but can't be bothered to teach them manners so by age 7 they are outta control, or those who decide to beat their children, you get the idea . . . dead beat parents should be drawn & quartered!!