Tuesday, May 15

Jerry Falwell

I understand everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but this man was a nutter in my opinion. I do not mean to be disrespectful, as he just passed away, but after reading what evangelist Rev Jerry Falwell said according to the BBC article, "Shortly after the 11 September 2001 attacks, he said that gays, atheists, civil-rights activists and legal abortions in the US had angered God and 'helped this happen'" I have to voice my opinion that he's just an out right nutter & just plain old wrong for saying such a thing!

Most of you already know my opinion about gays so I won't start on a rant about that and as you will probably guess my mind is open to abortions & civil rights . . . okay I promise I'll try to stop here or I'm just gonna make myself really really pissed off over people who believe these sorts of things. I continue to try to remain open minded to others thoughts, but when they are so close minded I find it very hard.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home