Friday, March 30

More about ME

Taken from Shannon's blog:
1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? In the US they are white with 3 thin lines around the edge in yellow, pale green & blue. In the UK I have ones with a flower border which I'm going to add to my new house's collection which are white with black squiggles on the edges.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? London by Edward Rutherford (it's ruddy long & I only read it on the tube ride in), a book my sis gave me which is awesome, an of course the ever faithful Immunobiology (I read it cover to cover last year but now I'm finding myself referring to it a lot again).
3. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? At home, nothing, I have a track pad & here at work I don't have one either, just use the beautiful wood desk top.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Life, Clue and Monopoly.
5. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL(S)? Bad body odor!
6. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF IN THE MORNING? Should I walk to the bus or tube station to get into work today.
7. FAVORITE COLOR: purple, blue & black
8. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR: orange
9. HOW MANY RINGS UNTIL YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? don't have rings, it's a song & depends on who it is ;)
10. FUTURE CHILD’S NAME? No clue, I have a tough time helping my mom pick out dog names and as some of you know Rifkin Alexander took awhile to put together, but I think well worth the wait.
11. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate.
12. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Totally depends on my mood & where I am - beautiful windy roads in VT I like to go slowly & enjoy the scenery!! But yes, I have been known to drive fast at times.
13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Nope
14. DO YOU LIKE THUNDERSTORMS? Yes, love em, wish we had more in London
15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A 1989 Mercury Sable, well I was allowed to share it with dad, my first car purchase was a 1997 Nissan Pathfinder, man I LOVED that one!!!
16. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE? Can I get back to you on that one once I figure it out for sure? Interestingly 2 of my mates have said being a parent, so maybe that's it & in that case I won't know for awhile.
17. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? I eat all of the broccoli.
18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? I want to be doctor, if I didn't freak out & feel like passing out whenever I saw human blood, second choice would be a vet, but again mass amounts of uncontrolled blood is not my thing, so I'm sticking with research for the time being.
19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR WHAT WOULD IT BE? I like being blond, but I have always wanted to try red & brown, but too much of a wimp to dye it.
20. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Half Full and I’ll fill it up more (ditto SM).
21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? The Notebook and Million Dollar Baby.
22. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes, yes I do, I'm still amazed at how many people don't.
23. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? I don't yet have a bed of my own, but tomorrow night I will & under that bed is bugger all as I just moved it last night & the wooden floor was clean baby!!! (for the time being that is)
24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 7 (interesting fact about fav #s, my grandfather's was 5, my dad's is 6 and I'm 7 . . . how weird is that?!?!?!?)
25. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? hockey & American football, but we rarely get that here in the UK, so I'm turning to rugby & football (soccer)
26. YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST INTENSE PAIN? The car ride home from the hospital after knee surgery & then the torture of getting up the stairs - I thought I was going to die!
27. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? tomato ketchup, and yes there are other types of ketchup!
28. HAMBURGER OR HOT DOG? hamburger off a charcoal grill or a hot dog with Michigan sauce.
29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? fall & summer
30. THE BEST PLACE(S) YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Costa Rica was the best yet
31. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? A rotating slide show of pictures that I have.
32.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FAST FOOD? I guess fries, but every once in awhile I crave KFC or Taco Bell.
33. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Jeanne's in Wallingford for their blueberry pancakes on Saturday or Sunday mornings, Despo's in Lake Placid for the spinach burrito or Caribbean Cowboy in LP, Ahloo Abbi's on Edgeware Rd for Lebanese food & a hand full of curry houses spotted around Brick Lane in London.
34. FAVORITE THING TO SHOP FOR? Other people or myself as long as the store isn't too crowded & I'm not desperately looking for something in particular.
35. ANY WORDS OF ADVICE? Follow your heart & the rest will fall into place - easier said than done for sure!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 01 April, 2007 04:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun post =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home