Wednesday, March 21

flats to view in my future

In case you didn't know, today is the vernal equinox! Not that, that directly effects any of you on a personal level, but I wanted to pass along the info for those interested :)

After lots of fanning about yesterday I was able to make 4 appointments, 2 today & 2 tomorrow, to view some more flats. This means Thursday & Friday's posts should have amusing flat hunting stories.

What I have neglected to tell all of you is about my new wonderful shoes, which my mom purchased for me back in early January out in Portland, OR. They are Puma brand (tried to find them online to give you the direct link, but no such luck) & I just love them!!!

Also need to thank my mom for the lovely Easter gift which arrived yesterday in the mail & I found sitting on the coffee table this morning (I left J's card on the table for him). Hey mom did I ever tell you the postal annex must have screwed up the address on Jim's birthday present b/c it NEVER arrived & cost me $50 to mail, I'm really pissed off about that, but have no record or tracking method, so be sure to double check the address before they send stuff since they type it into the computer & not you - I do recall that was a hectic day in there, but that's still not a good excuse!

I did get to do something "official" at work yesterday, I got to place an order of YTS191.1.1.2 (anti L3T4 - The antibody is directed against the A epitope of the mouse L3T4 T cell antigen, the murine equivalent of CD4) and YTS169.4.2.1 (anti Lyt2 - The antibody is directed against the A epitope of the mouse Lyt-2 T cell (CD8) antigen) with the ECACC people, so that a collaborator of ours in Dorset can get the hybridomas up & running. Aside from that I've not got much else exciting to report . . .

1 Comments:

At 21 March, 2007 14:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I now have learned to check the address. Some employees remember to have you check the address (smart!). Ah, there's always something. Good luck and looking forward to the flat stories. Love, Mommio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home