Friday, March 23

I have a HOME!!!!!!!!!

Hello all,

I have a place to live :)


Flat six did not work out, so I'm taking flat seven with the super nice landlady & awesome garden & all new mattresses & appliances - I'm going to sign the contract tonight at 18.30 & get my keys! I'm very excited about this . . . finally a space of my own!

Well that's the only exciting thing that has happened since I last posted about 50 minutes ago, I think now I will go get my ID card sorted.

Speak soon, Tarra

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 23 March, 2007 14:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAH! I'm so glad you found a flat! Good luck moving! I am sorry I can't be there to help. Luv ya! (this is in lieu of a text!)

 
At 23 March, 2007 16:43, Blogger carmilevy said...

Congratulations! Lucky #7: this sounds like it was meant to be.

I'm thrilled that everything is working out so well for you. It's very much deserved.

 
At 25 March, 2007 17:24, Blogger Andrew said...

Congradulations! Get some pictures up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home