Tuesday, November 17

A long strangely unstressful week

So with the CDC coming to inspect our new facility tomorrow everyone here has been running around like headless chickens preparing for their arrival . . . you'd think I'd be completely stressing, but I'm not! I've reached the point where I know everything I've done for the past 3 weeks is complete and I can't do much about the things which aren't as completely ready, such as the building works which to my knowledge are still going on as I type (or at least I hope they are cause as of noon today they weren't finished!)

I cannot lie the past few weeks have been very difficult for me for multiple reasons (getting visas for my ATW trip, planning parts of my travel, preparing for CDC inspection to name a few) but I'm doing so much better this week. Maybe my "f**k it" attitude comes from the fact that I've been reading my favourite book in the world, F**k It, by John Parkin.

A combination of reading that book, my trainer saying go for it, & my parents agreeing are the reason I'm going on my around the world trip. I mean I wanted to go as well, but I needed support from others whom I trusted!

Have I shown you a map of all the places I'm going? Here it is, I've even drawn a black line so you can see it more clearly (I hope) I think you can click on it to make it bigger if you want to.


As a friend pointed out recently it's really around the world in the southern hemisphere, and yes she was correct, I start & end north of the equator, but for about 6 months straight I'll be south of it.

Okay, back to work for now . . .

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 19 November, 2009 11:55, Blogger Shelby said...

A trip around the world!? That's fantastic! I can't wait to hear about it. And I do hope you are feeling ok.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home