Tuesday, April 28

New years resolution addition

  • January I went to Switzerland (country #25)
  • February I was in US and Canada leaving no time for a "new" country to be added
  • March I went to Morocco with my mum & had a fabulous time! (country #26)
  • April I was in Germany for Easter & we took a day trip to Luxembourg (country #27) - thanks Neala!!!
  • May I will be going to Sofia, Bulgaria this weekend (country #28)
  • June I will be going to Warsaw, Poland (country #29)
  • July I will be going to Copenhagen, Denmark (country #30)
  • July/August I will be going to Budapest, Hungry (country #31)
  • August I will be going to Vienna, Austria (country #32)
  • September I will be going to the US for Patty's 30th birthday & an Itafari Event (again no time for "new" country visit)
  • October I will be going to Greece (country #33)
  • November I will be going to India (country # 34)
  • December is still unplanned & will probably be full of packing up my stuff, but I'm sure I will fit something in then too!
Bold type is the new additions to my new years resolution. If I could just find a cheap place to go sometime in September I'd have 11 new countries added this year alone - WOW - doubt many people can say the same!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 28 April, 2009 22:44, Anonymous love, DAD said...

MOST IMPRESSIVE! GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS ALREADY AND IN THE MAKING!

 
At 29 April, 2009 16:55, Blogger Sara said...

thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home