Wednesday, April 1

April's a Fool

not really at all, I don't actually know anyone named April right now. I spent some time today trying to come up with a funny April Fool's Day joke to play on "everyone" but apparently I don't have a funny bone in my body today cause I haven't come up with anything & even if I do now, you will have read this & so the next entry won't be funny cause the cat's outta the bag now.

Sorry I've not been updating with anything interesting, I've just been waking up, going to work, going to the gym to do my physiotherapy for my back, going home, eating dinner, reading & going to bed . . . I know a very exciting life I lead which some of you with young children or pregnant wives with weird cravings might actually be jealous of, but for me it keeps me busy so I can't complain. My back is definitely feeling better day by day and so I feel 2 hours a day at the gym though long & not always exciting is making a difference.

I honestly, cannot think of anything else to tell you, so I'll leave you with my most favourite statement I heard recently:
"You can't think about what you don't want to think about without thinking about it . . . think about that!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 01 April, 2009 19:14, Anonymous Dave C. said...

A good Fool's Day scheme would have been that you won the lottery and now, being free from financial obligations, were going to split your time between Africa and the US doing all sorts of good deeds... of course it would be best to clue in your family for many of the ideas that I manage to come up with :)

Have you seen any of the "Financial Fool's Day" demonstrations and riots?

 
At 02 April, 2009 13:21, Blogger Shelby said...

that's funny.. I was thinking of the fact that I was thinking of nothing to say.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home