Wednesday, April 16

Who's the travelling fool?

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right folks, I'm on the move, AGAIN :) This time to Rome for the first May bank holiday (first weekend in May). I'm very excited about it as I've never been to Italy and have always wanted to go. Luckily for me my mate Karen was feeling the same way so off we went & booked ourselves tickets to fly out on Saturday morning & back Monday early afternoon so we don't miss any work. Main reason for not missing any work is that also in May I'm going to St Petersburg, Russia for a few days. Then there is the 2nd May bank holiday which I currently don't have plans for but am considering going to the lake district, but that's not set in stone (might wait to see how the weather's doing - don't wanna go if it's cold & rainy - as if it's ever not - LOL)

June will be full of travelling as well. Have I told you all about my conference in Berlin, Germany? Laura & I are leaving on Wednesday June 11th for a 2 day conference & then staying the weekend to sight see. I will then work Monday - Wednesday only because I'm heading home on Thursday June 19th for my dad's birthday party!!!

July 13th I'll be back in the UK and after that I'll be stationary for awhile (I think) with Jim's wedding August 16th but that's just up in Nottingham so a weekend trip.

In September I'm off to Edinburgh, Scotland with dad for a few days.

In October I might go to Rwanda - but that's WAY up in the air, but will keep you posted as I know more.

November I think I'll be totally and completely skint from my "years worth of travelling" and probably the same in December.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 17 April, 2008 08:39, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

You go, girl...no, I mean seriously...YOU GO! See the world while you can...

Linda D. in Seattle

 
At 17 April, 2008 11:07, Blogger Sara said...

I am trying!!!

 
At 17 April, 2008 20:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SARA!!! I spoke with Jennie J. the other day and it reminded me to check what's going on with you. Totally jealous of your travelling, but life in VT isn't so bad. Eat all the gelato you physically can while you're in Rome, and don't waste your time going in any buildings, just wander around and smile, it's amazing! Take care and be safe - Ky

 
At 18 April, 2008 10:51, Blogger Sara said...

thanks Ky - will keep that in mind!!! How are you doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home