Tuesday, April 8

Brussels Bound

Lara & I are off to Brussels, Belgium for the weekend via the SUPER fast Eurostar train outta the NEW St Pancras station . . . don't worry I'll take lots of photos. Now off to find out what there is to see in Brussels (lol)
Course this is all depends on if my passport arrives back from the Russian Consulate tomorrow (as it's due to) cause without that I won't be going anywhere this weekend (well outside the UK that is)

Now to change topics drasticly look at these two photos from BBC's Day in photos album. Here is a "mash cone" (sausage, mash, peas & gravy in a cone) - YUM??????? I think NOT!!!!!!

and here is just one of the cutest bear photos (from a zoo in southern germany)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 14 April, 2008 15:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will stick with ICE CREAM in the cone, if you please!

 
At 13 May, 2008 21:54, Blogger Sara said...

me too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home