Thursday, April 3

exhausted

I've just been at Imperial ALL morning long & am absolutely shattered, but I wanted to check in & say hello. Tricia's sugery was sucessful, you can read the post here.

One thing I'm learning is now that I know I need glasses and wear them most of the time for reading, but I can tell when I'm tired & trying to read without wearing them cause my head really hurts and I can't concentrate as well!

Even though my March Challenge is over, I wanted to let you know today I'm thankful for my sight, even if it is not 20-20 anymore 8-)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 03 April, 2008 16:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

exciting news about Tricia!

what does "shattered" mean? are you ok?

 
At 04 April, 2008 14:52, Blogger Sara said...

"shattered" is just an expression for REALLY REALLY tired!

 
At 05 April, 2008 09:46, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

That makes TWO of us...shattered, that is. Many apologies for neglecting my rightful place amongst your comment-ors! I've been preoccupied in my own little world, which is a kind way to say I've been "narcissistically challenged"!

(very sweet to see "dad" checking on you, BTW)

Linda D. in Seattle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home