Wednesday, April 23

Kabul Beauty School, Three Cups of Tea, Kite Runner & A Thousand Splendid Suns, what more could you ask for?

Just finished reading Kabul Beauty School by Deborah Rodriguez and can say it ranks right up there with Kite Runner & A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini Books like this always amaze me - "if she did it why can't I" is what I always think . . . maybe one day I will!!!
I'm off to start Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson & David Oliver Relin, which has won the following awards:
Kiriyama Prize - Nonfiction Award
Time Magazine - Asia Book of The Year
Pacific Northwest Booksellers Association - Nonfiction Award
Borders Bookstore - Original Voices Selection
Banff Mountain Festival - Book Award Finalist
Montana Honor Book Award
. . . write more laters

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 24 April, 2008 01:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that is impressive on your reading..wish I could muster that amount of reading! good show!

 
At 25 April, 2008 11:37, Blogger Sara said...

amasing what slow buses & long train rides can do for a reading habit :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home