Thursday, March 20

Thursday Meme from Ms. CheeseWiz

Four films I’d watch again:
1. Silence Of The Lambs
2. The Notebook
3. Office Space
4. What About Bob

Four places I’ve lived:
1. New York
2. Vermont
3. Rhode Island
4. England

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Army Wives
3. Re-runs of Friends
4. BBC news (not sure that's considered a show, but I watch it)

Four things to eat:
1. spag bol
2. curries
3. chicken & biscuits
4. mac & cheese (homemade of course!)

Four places I'd rather be:
1. My bed
2. Germany (I'm going tomorrow but wish I was there already)
3. travelling - just about anywhere would be wonderful
4. eating blueberry pancakes with REAL maple syrup in the ADK General Store (in NY)

Four things I'm thankful for:
1. ability to travel pretty often
2. my mum being sober for 27 years & 1 day (yes, that means her 27th anniversary was yesterday!!!!! How cool is that?!?!?!?!?)
3. my mates in London, who make it easier to be so far away from my family
4. my job- allows me to live overseas, to pay the bills, learn new things about immunology of infectious diseases and over all keeps me entertained M-F :)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 20 March, 2008 11:41, Blogger BRAINCHEESE said...

Geez! I had a witty and most delightful comment typed out here about not hating me for the Meme, having a safe travel trip to Germany, blahty blahty...and because I'm typing at 4:00AM PST on an unfamiliar laptop in the dark of my bedroom, I LOST THE COMMENT BY RANDOMLY HITTING AN UNSUSPECTING BUTTON!!!!! Oh, well...witty is gone now...sigh...

Linda D. in Seattle/AKA Ms. Cheesewiz, the Meme Monster

 
At 20 March, 2008 16:32, Blogger Sara said...

oh no . . . no witty reply . . . whatever will I do???

 
At 20 March, 2008 17:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your mom! That's such wonderful news!

 
At 23 March, 2008 01:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ra,

I will tell the Adk General Store of your plug for them!

I had breadkast there today...yummm!

love, dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home