Monday, May 28

August trip to New York

Yes, you read correctly we're (Jim & I) are going to be flying out of London's Gatwick airport on Monday 30 July and arriving at Albany International airport around 8.30pm and we fly back out of ALB on Thursday 9 August - arriving in London Friday 10 August . . . mom I hope I remember about this overnight flight ;)

I look forward to seeing many of you, though I appologise in advance if I
a) don't see you
b) don't get to visit with you for long
c) am tired when I visit with you

We will be on a bit of a whirl wind adventure. I also want to thank in advance my lil sis & dad for helping us out by lending us a car!! And yes, to those of you who will be putting me up I would like to thank you in advance for your hospitality!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home