Thursday Thirteen #8
1. My alarm clock has to end in the number 7, so I can wake up at 06.07, 06.17, 06.27, etc, just as long as the final number is 7
2. On that same 7 theme, the volume on the telly has to end in 7 as well
3. I have a horribly bad habit of cracking my knuckles, so much so it's now to the point of unconscious to me
4. I typically sleep on my side with my back to the wall, front facing the door, unless someone else is in the room, then I can face the wall - it's just in case someone comes into the room I want to be able to see who it is without moving around too much.
5. I love hot chocolate - it's what I call a comfort food/drink
6. I have to wash my hair in the morning before work or I feel dirty all day long.
7. I really like to sit in the window seat, buses, planes, etc - I think this comes from my tendency to get motion sickness.
8. I have a huge fear of anything almond flavoured or almond smelling - I got sick in 2nd grade after eating marzipan - I reckon it wasn't related but it's the last thing I remember eating so I associate the two together.
9. I cut my finger nails about once a week - I enjoy long nails but they don't tend to go so well in latex gloves & nothing is more annoying than popping your glove with a long nail!!
10. Once the weather becomes close to being nice out I HAVE to have my toe nails painted - even if I'm stuck in trainers all day.
11. I have to delete or move into a folder all emails so that I have a maximum of 20 on the opening page - any more than that & I get a bit anxious.
12. I check my diary/calendar at least 5x a day, even when I know there is nothing on it
13. I sleep with the window open or a fan on 90% of the time - I like the fresh air, even when it's freakin freezing out ;)