Thursday, April 12

Thursday Thirteen #1


Thirteen Things about Sara


1. I have blond hair and blue eyes.

2. I now live in London, England (again).

3. I've been at my "new" job for just over a month now and I LOVE IT!!!!

4. I live with 3 girls (1 Iranian, 1 Italian, 1 half Indian half English but born & raised in Germany) and 1 boy (not sure where he's from).

5. I don't own a car anymore (sold before moving to the UK), I only use public transport now, which is good for the environment and all, but not necessarily always for my mental health - LOL

6. I have one sister, the best one in the world of course & I miss not being able to see her as often as I would like (the ocean sorta hinders that).

7. Seven is my lucky number :)

8. I've lived in 17 places in 29 years, which encompasses 11 cities, 4 states, & 2 countries!

9. I had to file taxes last year even though I was not in the US & was still able to get money back - how cool is that?!?!?!

10. My parents are divorced, but still best of friends, which is awesome!

11. I was engaged at the age of 21, but that only lasted for a few months. I'm still in touch with his family, they're my "RI Mom & Dad".

12. My first official friends in London were three "bobbies" I met at my local pub one night at dinner with my dad.

13. I've spent 19 years in school (K-12, 5 for my BS, 1 for my MSc) I don't even want to try to calculate the cost of my education, let's just say it's over $200,000 for sure!!!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home