Friday, March 2

getting down to the line

not a lot of time to write, I slept well last night & this morning (thanks to NyQuil) and so now I'm a bit behind in my schedule, have lots to do before I leave tomorrow - YIKES that's soon!!!!

I just realized that I'd left my sunroof open since yesterday was such a nice day out, but this morning when I realized it was chucking it down with rain, I think luckily it had not been raining for too too long!!

Dinner last night was really good, we had our typical family night, ESPN sports till 7 then Jeopardy followed by ESPN sports (Virginia Tech vs. UVA basketball) during our Asian Chicken Salad dinner - yummers :)

My cold is maybe slightly better, nose is clearer today but ear is still deaf :( Okay off to get my day really started . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home