Thursday, February 22

George Carlin makes me laugh

So after listening to GC's 10 commandments, I saw this one which made me laugh hysterically, so I posted it for you as well.

Making dinner tonight for Vanessa, Jay & Matt - I'm thinking about cottage pie, but I'm still semi up in the air about it, gonna have to check out recipes online & see what else peaks my interest, how about linguine with broccoli, pine nuts & red pepper flakes with garlic chicken . . . I think so!! Okay I'm off to check on the laundry & write up a list of things to buy :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 22 February, 2007 21:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a couple excellent recipes which I posted on the sidebar of the cooking section of my blog: http://www.rathnait.net/blog/cooking/

Epicurious is my favorite cooking site... hands down. It's Fab.

If you want an easy but FANTASTIC chicken dish, check this one out: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recipe_views/views/2282

Don't omit they cilatro or the pecans - they're what make the dish. :)

Or if you're in a seafood mood, this one:
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recipe_views/views/104390
(I've made it with chicken and it's excellent as well...)

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

 
At 22 February, 2007 21:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well crum, those links didn't work.

Try these:

Behind Blue Eyes Cooking

LINGUINE WITH CHICKEN AND SPICY PESTO SAUCE

LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS IN THAI GREEN CURRY SAUCE

 
At 23 February, 2007 15:38, Blogger PCS said...

Damn, I laughed so hard I almost passed out. Chicken ARE good people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home