Friday, February 23

Old Baily & CCTV

Gotta love both the CCTV & Old Bailey in England!! Thanks to them John Laidlaw is going to jail for the shootings he was involved in last May on the Upper Street in Islington & at Holloway tube station. Places that I have been quiet often, well not the Holloway tube station, but the Upper Street for sure. I remember hearing about these incidents while I was there. It makes me happy to see he has been caught & reprimanded!!

Well I can't write much more since I have to pack for my trip to upstate NY & NYC, get my oil changed, go to Bradley Int'l airport, and drive up to my dad's today. Hopefully the next time I'm online I will be telling you all about my wonderful work VISA, which with luck will be granted on Monday.

I'll leave you with this video, the song was just on the telly:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home