Thursday, March 1

Just over 48 hours

and I'll be getting to the airport to start my trip to London :) I'd be getting more excited about it, if it weren't for this darn cold which has left me deaf in my left ear & spending most of my time blowing my nose. And what is up with everyone recently choosing restaurants that have nice white cloth napkins, making me run to the bathroom to get toilet paper Kleenex?!?!?! I mean if you're not going to have paper napkins at the table the least you can do is have a box of tissues in the bathroom, right?

Chuck E Cheese was a blast yesterday with all the kids, Jacob, Owen & Maya got along really well. When I went to pick up Jacob & J I found that Vanessa & Uncle Jeff were coming along as well, so that was cool. We got there around 4pm & stayed till almost 6pm. J also taught me a short cut on how to get to his & Matt's place, which was pretty sweet, course I'm leaving soon, but as he pointed out for when I come home & visit I'll know.

So last night's dinner at Ruth Chris' was fantastic!!! The bill on the other hand for the 5 of us (Rog, Patti, me, Patty, & James) was over $300, not so fantastic, but my adopted dad picked up the tab, Matt S will be disappointed he missed such a good meal. Patty & I had buffalo steaks with Cajun mustard sauce and for dessert Patti & I shared (in honour of Susan C) chocolate lava cake - yummers!

Allrightyroo, I'm off to Patty's to start organizing my suitcase & make sure everything is going to fit, if not I'll just make up a box for her to mail, once I've found a place to live. Also gonna pick up some NyQuil, sleeping last night was not fun without it :(

HOLY CRAP, I just realised today is March 1st, where has the time gone?!?!?!??!?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home