Tuesday, February 27

I'm back from outter space

To all of us who have lost someone to suicide, please check out this video. Just about a year ago my friend lost her best friend, which is what spurred this video clip being added here. But I also lost a very good friend when I was only 17 to suicide, so this video hit home for me as well.



On a happier note, I'm back in CT today with my work VISA - YEAH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's official now that I'm leaving on Saturday 3 March at 17.10 out of Bradley Int'l Airport :)

I had dinner with friends in northern Westchester last night on my way back here & it was great to be able to see them before I left! They are going on an adventure to Peru for 5 weeks - I'm way jealous, well not totally, I'm not into living on a glacier for weeks on end, but I know they will have a blast!!!

Will write more later, for now I'm off to take a nap since I've got a bad cold with a stuffy nose, sore throat, clogged sinuses, can't hear from my left ear - ya know fun stuff like that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home