Thursday, February 8

Look at this I'm not sure how all NY would enforce it, but it apparently is becoming a problem across our country and in other news, here was the "America" top story from BBC's website a few minutes ago. I guess I should be some what happy* that these were the top 2 stories, maybe this means the war is slowing down since it didn't make headline news, NO sadly that is not the case, the real fact is that the media knows what "sells" to the public.

On a happier news front I'm making this post from my dad's house in upstate NY, which means I've safely arrived after driving for 4 hours (should have been 3.5 but there was a backup on I-90 b/c of an overturned tractor trailer which they were trying to pull up from the ditch.

Okay dad is ready to help with my taxes, so I'm off, catch ya laters, tarra & toodle pip!

*not happy as is I'm glad she's dead!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 09 February, 2007 14:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

after breakfast at the Adirondack General Store, Sara is now on her way again to Saranac Lake for the parade and windter carnival.

have fun.

dad

 
At 11 February, 2007 23:15, Blogger carmilevy said...

Hi Sara. Just wanted to thank you for submitting that great caption for last week's Caption This image over on my blog. I think it said it best, and I selected it as the caption of the week as a result.

Safe travel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home