Wednesday, February 7

Hump Day

I had dinner over at James & Ryan's place last night - Patty had marinated the chicken since noon and then James grilled them - yummers! We also had homemade garlic mashed with brocolli, topped off with Jack Daniels' brownies with vanilla frosting & ice cream - sure that was great for a low cholesterol meal - LOL
So after doing all that stuff yesterday, my mission today is to get a free massage thanks to Matt (a great Christmas present!!) and have dinner at Kev & Sylwia's house - pretty do-able if you ask me.
Tomorrow I head north & west to my dad's & then Friday a bit further north & west to Maureen & Bob's house. I appologize in advance since I'm not sure what sort of computer contact I will have, so you might have to wait till Mon or Tuesday for 2007 Winter Carnival photos.
My trip to DC I'm still debating, want to go but lot of $$, well unless I take SouthWest but then I have to travel an hour to & from the airport, which could get expensive . . . BUT I do know the party will be one for the books & I probably won't be able to post those - LMAO. Another bonus is that my friend Heather lives around the corner & would be able to come and it would be great to get to see her as well. I'll let ya know as soon as I make up my mind. In the mean time you should all get back to work

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 07 February, 2007 19:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always drive to DC, right? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home