Tuesday, February 6

Songs of the Week



Above is a song I've been listening to a lot recently not trying to be egocentric, it is a fantastic Dylan song & just so happens to be on one of the 2 CDs in the player right now, along with this one by Talking Heads:


mixed in with a lot of Lucinda (one of John's favs at the moment):


So my daily missions are all complete (I think) since I of course like usual forgot to write them all down, but here is the list I've since made & can check off all of them :)

  • get federal & state tax forms online
  • get change of address forms online
  • fill in all above forms
  • email dad photos of his garage
  • call doctors office about cholesterol testing (oops just remembered that one, will have to do)
  • email KT storage unit about payments
  • check movie times
  • make plans to hang with my sis
  • email my godmother
  • check bank balances online
  • check email
  • clean bathroom
  • straighten up downstairs living room
  • fill, run & empty dishwasher (all done but the emptying part)

This list of things that I've done is rather long considering yesterday all I did was 4 loads of laundry!! I also received my V-day present from my mom earlier (don't fret Patty yours is coming on Monday - mine came early to help life my spirits in light of recent events) which was really cool!! I cannot show photos or talk about it since my sis' has not arrived, but I will try to remember to post about it next week.

I'll leave you with a comment about my medical updates:

  • ankle is still a bit swollen but I can walk to & from the bathroom without the ace wrap & not feel like I'm about to fall over or anything like that
  • just called about my cholesterol - they say it's high, but some how it got slightly messed up & they only did the overall, not a split HDL, LDL so I'm going to have to go back for yet another poke on the 21st - ugh!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 07 February, 2007 01:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet another poke PLUS fasting. WOO!

I had my cholesterol done in November. Blech... Good luck!

 
At 07 February, 2007 04:41, Blogger PCS said...

Ask them to run a test for C-reactive protein levels while they are at it. High levels indicate ongoing inflammatory response

 

Post a Comment

<< Home