Saturday, February 3

baby steps

Look at this, how cool is that going to be? I'm definitely going. Matt is going to try to look into coming over then too since he's a HUGE Dolphins. Well that's all the news I have for you today.

I've had a rough 48 hours (long personal story) with lots of crying, anger, confusion & just overall feeling like crap, but I'm doing okay today. I feel so incredibly lucky to have a wonderfully supportive biological family & what I will call my CT family who have endlessly listened as I probably repeated the same thing over & over again until I started to understand all that was going on. Thanks again to all those who called and or listened to me!!

Slowly one day at a time this is all going to work out . . . no regrets, just a few life bumps (as Kristen's mom use to tell me, aka learning experiences)

FYI - Sylwia's baby is a girl she found out yesterday :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 04 February, 2007 01:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as my friend Joe says, just an "afgo"--ie., another fu____g growth opportunity. We always laugh when he says it; but when you're going through it, it isn't so funny, as you well, know. Glad your day is OK. The Dolphin affair sounds great!

Love, Mommio

 
At 04 February, 2007 01:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you!!
Love, Susan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home