Thursday, February 1

Global Warming, Harry Potter, Snow, Dinner and TB

Well how many years did it take them to figure this out?!?!?! I guess I should just be happy that they are finally starting to agree that it is caused by humans.

Who knew 21 July would be a very happy & sad day at book stores all over the UK and also that 13 July would be such a popular day at the movies, and that again I should have guessed seeing as how many people are NUTS about Harry!!

I'm jealous that I didn't wake up to snow like these people did, but I am excited that in Saranac Lake the ice palace is coming along, here are some great links (thanks PCS) IP I, IP II, IP III, IP VI.

In other more personal news, I'm taking today off, my ankle is feeling better, but I'm exhausted from all the cleaning I've done. I went over to Patty's condo yesterday for "Girls Night" dinner & my poor hands still stunk of bleach, after washing with regular hand soap like 4 times!! Instead I'm just going food shopping for tonight's dinner of Lemon Chicken (recipe is similar but not online, it's in Anne's head) over long grain & wild rice with broccoli and apple cobbler (per Matt's request) for dessert.

Everyone should try to go to this walk, YES I know it's far away from OR & NY but it looks fun and my friend Analise will be there! If you can't make it see if you can set one up in your neighbourhood!

Okay, off to get my grocery list started, tarra.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 02 February, 2007 06:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so how big a nerd am I - I've already preordered my copy of HP7 from Amazon.com! NERD.

Sounds like you deserve a day off! Hope dinner was great and life is good. Can you ask Patty if she would mind emailing me that Lime Sunset punch drink recipe? I've got no idea where the heck I put it!! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home