Thursday, February 8

Leaving in a few

So I'm off to finish (well truth be told start) packing, grab a quick shower & hit the road. The Weather down here in CT is sunny & cold & forecast for where I'm going is flurries, cold & windy which makes me happy, not that it's super cold but that it's not snowing, sleeting, or some other fun wintry mix.

Dinner at Kev & Sylwia's was fantastic. When I first got there Kev was on his way home from work, so Sylwia & I chatted for about 30 minutes, while the kids watched TV/napped & then ordered pizza. I stayed home playing with Owen (Maya was still sleeping) while Sylwia went to pick up the pizza & Kev arrived home with perfect timing - the pizza had broccoli, mushrooms & sausage - yum :) After eating was show off toys, dresses & book time mixed with a bit of ice cream consumption. I stayed until their PJs were on & then I decided to head home so they could get to bed.

On my way home Tom D called me & asked if I wanted to meet somewhere to catch up - I said sure as long as he could give me directions. We went to Rookies had a good catch up chat & then headed home for a nice night's sleep before my big drive today.

Well I'm sad to say I have nothing more to tell you, so I guess that is a sign that I need to just get my arse in gear & start my day - I know the drive will be fine, it's just packing & getting on the road that I lack motivation for.

Again, I apologize since I'm 90% sure I will not have Internet access until next week, so don't be surprised if you see this post as the most recent for the next few days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home