Tuesday, February 13

in CT for a few hours

I'm safely back in CT, after a fantastic Winter Carnival weekend (pictures to follow next week) and weather permitting I'm on my way to DC for the "Rectory's Love Shack Party" which should be interesting to say the least - LMAO!!!!!!!

Just wanted to check in quickly & also to tell you all to check out "Written Inc" one of my side links, he has some great posts, I was mentioned here in this one, which you might enjoy.

Laters . . .

P.S. Amanda, Dom, Susan, & Heather - Jim & Rob say hello, they called today to see when graduation was - they want to take us out for a drink (just remember last time this happened - LOL LOL LOL LOL)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 13 February, 2007 06:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Carmi rules! :) Glad to hear you're safely back in CT - have a great time at the party and be careful!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home