Wednesday, February 21

sledding is fun

Yesterday I told you I was going to have lunch with Sylwia & the kids, well after we eat we walked into their backyard & went sledding on a great hill. Here are two of the better shots from Sylwia's camera, mine of course have not been downloaded but it's on the list of things to do before I go, which by the way is getting ruddy long!!!! Updates as of 4pm in this colour
Owen & me about to take off down the hill
Owen, Maya & me getting ready for the big hill ride!

I've been up since 06.50 and already I've looked up flights, called USAirways, been on hold for 20 minutes & finally been told I need to call another number, which of course isn't open till 08.30EST - ugh!!
Yesterday I received my new Sonicare toothbrush charger, but it's for Europe not the UK, which was something I specified while on the phone, but I'll have to call back again today & sort this out!!
Last night Patty & I had dinner at Subway followed by chocolate lava cake dessert at Matt's & then onto $5 movie night where we saw Music & Lyrics with Drew Barrymore & Hugh Grant. The theatre was packed, probably a combo of kids having this week off & the great deal that $5 movie night is!!
To Do:
  1. call "Aunt" Jinny about staying over Sunday night (done while typing :)
  2. mail some stuff
  3. call USAirways about free ticket vouchers done!
  4. make reservations to go to London also done just have to drive up the BDL with ticket voucher - flight is 3 March at 5pm
  5. download camera photos (winter carnival, V-day party & sledding)
  6. post photos
  7. call TLFCU & ask them to send me a 10-99 form (done while typing this - dad it is being mailed next week - they need a change of address form from me :)
  8. do a load of laundry & fold laundry that's in the dryer
  9. call Rog back about dinner done - tentative dinner a week from tonight
  10. call about sonicare toothbrush done as well, they don't have a UK plug, so I ordered a Eurpoe to UK converter
  11. write up a schedule/calendar for my last few days here so I'm not running around like a chicken with my head cut off started but will need to keep it up & try to stick to the plan
I'll leave you with this interesting article that my dad just sent to me

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home