sledding is fun
I've been up since 06.50 and already I've looked up flights, called USAirways, been on hold for 20 minutes & finally been told I need to call another number, which of course isn't open till 08.30EST - ugh!!
- call "Aunt" Jinny about staying over Sunday night (done while typing :)
- mail some stuff
- call USAirways about free ticket vouchers done!
- make reservations to go to London also done just have to drive up the BDL with ticket voucher - flight is 3 March at 5pm
- download camera photos (winter carnival, V-day party & sledding)
- post photos
- call TLFCU & ask them to send me a 10-99 form (done while typing this - dad it is being mailed next week - they need a change of address form from me :)
- do a load of laundry & fold laundry that's in the dryer
- call Rog back about dinner done - tentative dinner a week from tonight
- call about sonicare toothbrush done as well, they don't have a UK plug, so I ordered a Eurpoe to UK converter
- write up a schedule/calendar for my last few days here so I'm not running around like a chicken with my head cut off started but will need to keep it up & try to stick to the plan