Monday, February 19

ugh paper work makes my head hurt!

My list of things to do which I posted earlier have all gotten done & then some!! While waiting for my passport photos Mrs Toste called to invite me out to lunch since she was "in town" of course at that point I wasn't at Patty's like she thought I was, but they kept themselves amused for 30 minutes while I drove up to meet them. We eat at Panera Bread which I must admit was not nearly as good as I recalled it being, but it filled me up so I can't complain too, too much.

My only gripe for the day is that the British Consulate Generals office is closed :( After pulling together all of my "needed" information & making an appt for next Monday I called to ask if this is an instantaneous process or will they have to hold onto my passport. The reason for my concern is that my graduation is 3 March & I REALLY REALLY want to be there!!

I also tried to call my favourite travel agent, but again due to the holiday she is not available to answer my questions either!! In the mean time I've checked out Kayak Life's a Trip website which has some good deals - thanks to Dan S for that recommendation!!! and while looking for that website I discovered, cheap flights to europe website, which is able to beat Kayak's website by $20 -$50, pretty interesting!!

To top it all off I bought chocolate lava cake for dessert tonight, but got home & realized we don't have eggs or milk which it calls for . . . luckily for me Matt is coming over to do some laundry so I've asked him to pick them up for me on his way since I really don't want to have to go outside again, it's freakin cold & WINDY!!!!!

just in case you didn't remember, I'm moving to London - yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I'm so excited about it, well minus the fact that the person I'll be staying with is laid up & I will end up having to help him (lol).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home