Monday, February 19

up early for a late night

Sooooo finally at 3.30am I felt tired, apparently sleeping in till 11am is not a good thing for me to do these days. Of course I still awoke at 8am, but I refused to get out of bed till 9.30am since I worried that 4.5 hours of sleep would not be the best course of action for a productive day today.

Got an email back from LSHTM & I have to fill out an application which is 10 pages long, file electronically, make an appt with the BCG online, show up with passport, application, work permit, contract from the school & 2 passport size photos in order to get the right stamp so I can enter the UK properly - this sounds like it could take awhile, keep your fingers crossed they can process quickly!!

So I'm off to start my tasks for the day:
  • buy chocolate dessert of some sort for dinner at "girls night"
  • get 2 passport photos taken
  • buy Drano
  • find passport & fill out application
  • make plans with Sylwia for lunch this week

Hope you are all enjoying your President's Day. Presidents Day is the federal holiday officially designated as Washington's Birthday and is celebrated on the third Monday of February, while in CT, Presidents Day is still a federal holiday, Abraham Lincoln's birthday, February 12, is still a state holiday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home